ReadiONE: Real-Time Monitoring & Right-Time Response System consists of:
- ReadiONE Workbench: Metadata based visual modeling & configuration system, designed for Business Analysts to easily model & manage patterns-of-interest / scenarios. Solution specific scenario library gets included in out-of-the-box system.
- ReadiONE CORE: Real-time Monitoring/Surveillance & Analytics platform that includes:
- ReadiONE Monitors: ReadiONE Monitor(s) integrates quickly & easily with various web and non-web application event sources. Multiple integration options, including real-time and tap modes are supported, based on client needs. Our preferred real-time integration mode is non-intrusive, and does not require changes to existing system.
- ReadiONE Correlation Scenario Detection Engine: Advance real-time correlation scenario detection engine that supports complex, chained, multi-vector and multi-dimension scenario detection. This truly detects required scenarios, as opposed to traditional method that uses scoring as a proxy to detection.
- ReadiONE Analytics: The detected scenario is then scored to predict severity of risk or significance of opportunity, while reducing the false-positives.
- ReadiONE Resolution: Resolution in ReadiONE is powered by high performance rule, policy and process engines that support automatic and manual resolution/responses over multiple channels such as email, SMS and IVR. System supports real-time blocking of suspicious transaction. Remote business process resolution is also supported.
- ReadiONE Response Management: It is a comprehensive incident investigation & response system that supports role-based incident and case management, detailed analytics for manual investigation, and forensics. It provides reporting & real-time strategic and operational dashboards for business insight and enterprise decision making. It also supports audit trail and work-load balancing.
- ReadiONE WSS (Web-Services Suite): Business Process Modeling & Mobilization System: It includes web services studio, BPEL business process modeling / orchestration and mobilization. It is used to quickly create and expose web services, graphically model business processes and for mobilization. It helps to integrate with remote enterprise services / applications.
Ultra Low-Latency Response
ReadiONE delivers ultra low-latency response, even under the heaviest of loads. This performance is certified by IBM and Sun on their respective servers.
ReadiONE is the result of over 7 years of R&D. ReadiONE software suite was initiated as a result of an innovation grant from IDA/EDB, Singapore in year 2002. ReadiONE is built ground-up using new generation innovative architecture and technologies, namely event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture, business process architecture, metadata, correlation scenario detection engine, self-learning predictive scoring engine, smart analytics engine, smart rule engine, BPEL and web services. Therefore, ReadiONE is fully configurable and quick to implement, is designed to be primarily managed by business analysts as opposed to IT analysts, and has low TCO (total cost of ownership). It is designed not only to meet today’s requirements, but also grow to meet tomorrow’s needs.
Key Benefits of ReadiONE Platform:
- ReadiMinds & ReadiONE: Multi-Award Winner for Innovations! Winner of Red Herring Global Top 100 Company Award in Jan, 2009 – Award recognizes the 100 “Most Promising” Global Companies “Driving the Future of Technology”!
- ReadiONE is a holistic “risk & opportunity” platform: This means, customers can deploy variety of solutions on the same platform, saving millions of dollars.
- ReadiONE is a truly real-time solution: It holds the record of low-latency real-time response, both on Sun and IBM platforms!
- ReadiONE is a multi-layered system: ReadiONE provides multiple transaction security & fraud prevention layers – on the same platform – saving millions of dollars.
- ReadiONE is a fully configurable system: It requires no coding during the implementation – it is fully configurable! It is designed for business analysts – the way software will be designed in future! This results in quicker implementation, significantly lower implementation and management cost [read low TCO], as well as happier customers!
- ReadiONE’s correlation scenario detection engine is “immediate”: You can deploy any new scenario immediately – unlike “behavior scoring” where one needs to wait for a “trend” to appear before it can be detected! ReadiONE also has a dedicated false-positive reduction engine.
- ReadiONE is easy to integrate: Our technique requires minimal, if any, changes – resulting in quick integration, and lower implementation cost.
- ReadiONE is highly scalable: Independently verified benchmarks are available on Sun and IBM platforms.
- ReadiONE is uniquely architected: It uses BPA, SOA, EDA; and cutting edge technologies like metadata, artificial intelligence and web services.
- ReadiONE uses innovative new generation “data in motion" approach: This results in faster, cost effective, real-time solution. ReadiONE indexes the data coming from a variety of cross-channel and cross-application sources, and creates a highly efficient event cache. This approach allows addition of any new data source quickly and easily without expensive schema modifications. Our innovative "data in motion" indexing and event cache allows predictive, real-time or near real-time analytics and ultra low-latency response, something not possible with traditional systems.
- ReadiONE adapts to changing organizational policies and needs: New custom solutions based on changing enterprise needs can be easily modeled, configured and deployed on ReadiONE platform.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2008 / 2003 Server, Solaris 10, IBM AIX/i and other Unix operating systems.
- Hardware: Sun x64 and Sun SPARC platforms, x64 based Windows platforms, IBM Power Systems.
- Databases: Oracle Enterprise Edition (9i and above), MySQL 5.1.34 Enterprise Edition and other relational databases.
- Application Servers: JBoss 4.2.0 GA, IBM Websphere 6.1 and any other J2EE compliant application servers.
To see how you can use our “Right-Time Response System”, please visit