In today’s dynamic world, risk has taken a new dimension – and a significantly higher level of importance. In an increasingly real-time world, which is also seeing many structural changes, the very existence of a financial organization depends on its capability to manage risk effectively.
In today's complex financial organization, risk changes all the time – it gets affected by various dynamic changes both within and outside of the organization. In such a constantly changing environment, periodic management of risk just won’t do. One needs to be proactive. Proactive management of risk requires Real-Time Monitoring of risk, across the enterprise and the surrounding environment.
Recent happenings in the financial world have clearly brought out that post-facto analytics based “periodic” risk-management is like a rear view mirror – only of limited use – good to learn from - unless of-course you are driving backwards instead of forward! In today’s world, one needs a forward looking, predictive monitoring of risk, and a dashboard to successfully drive forward.
Here is yet another perspective:
Would you drive a car without a real-time dashboard? And really, can you?
But, do you run your financial organization without a real-time risk monitoring and mitigation system?
It's indeed an irony of this fast changing, dynamic, inter-connected, flat world - while the world around us has become real-time, processes within the organizations have not been updated to cater to this new changing world. It is also a fact that we work in silos. While we can't drive a car without a real-time dashboard and alert system, we are forced to and try running a complex organization without real-time insight into the risks involved! This is like driving a high speed car with eyes closed for certain periods, every now and then. This only compounds the risk!
Is there any wonder then that the only thing guaranteed in this situation is an accident – the question is not "whether" but "when". The other question is about the size of this accident.
- Would you like operational risk, credit risk, market risk and the surrounding financial environment to be monitored in real-time, correlated and presented to you - on detection of a “pattern of interest” - to enable you to take the right-time action?
- Would you like to look at the risk across the enterprise, correlated automatically, and results presented in the form of a real-time dashboard? Would you like to get alerted? Would you also like this system to keep learning so as to improve over a period?
- Would you like automated action to be taken or you to be alerted if a threshold is crossed or a certain “pattern of interest” is detected while monitoring the risk?
- Would you like risk to be correlated across the enterprise and presented to you in real-time?
- Would you like to see the risk across the enterprise in real-time?
ReadiONE monitors risk indicators and parameters in real-time - within the organization and surrounding it - across business units and risk types - across systems and channels - correlates them - detects risk patterns-of-interest - scores its severity - and provides you real-time insight with a dashboard, and alerts you when so required, and either automatically mitigates risk or allows you to manually resolve/respond to it.
In addition, ReadiONE allows risk investigation, audit, reporting and case management.
More than any other time in the recent history, it is becoming increasingly clear during this ongoing global financial crisis that winners are and will be those that monitor their risk closely and manage it well! The winners will be those that recognize the changes first and work out how to position themselves correctly.
So, why take risk? The world has changed! 21st Century challenges need 21st century solutions! Opt for Real-Time Risk Monitoring & Mitigation Solution!
Opt for ReadiONE!
Ask for a discussion, demo or a proof-of-concept. Please contact us.